Popads

Download dead trigger 2 mod apk latest version 2019


Download dead trigger 2 mod apk latest version 2019
 

 
That's right, we're playing Into the Dead trigger 2 mod . Which is awesome because I loved the first one. It was so much fun, super creepy. I expect the same thing. Whoa, is this me? I think this is me. Download dead trigger 2 mod apk  latest version 2019 Oh man, I'm a trucker. Okay just trucking along. Oh. Four billion miles. Oh. Oh no, it's the farting disease. (laughs) Yeah, hold your muffins. Ah! What the- Whoa no! Zombie brains all over! (yells) Wrecked dude, you got wrecked. Uh oh... Oh no. Oh no.






Download dead trigger 2 mod apk  latest version 2019 See, anything with a flare on it, you want to go grab that because that's weapons. You definitely want those, but the whole point of the game is just to run through these hoards of zombies without getting killed. Sounds easy enough right? It's not! (laughs) Oh boy! That zombie was definitely having a snack. Looked like a gourmet dinner to me. Oh boy. So how you guys doing? I hope you're doing so good. Yeah! Taking zombies down. That's what I hope you guys are doing too. If you ever come in contact with zombies, I hope you take them out. I'm just really excited because I love this game. I love the first one and I'm already liking the second one.




I mean, I wish I could jump over the cars. Just in one giant, just one giant leap. That would be great. Oh man, don't the zombies look so creepy? They're so creepy. So I don't remember if there was a story in the first one. I don't think there was. I think you just ran. Nebraska? I don't know download dead trigger 2 mod apk  latest version 2019 . That really doesn't answer her question. She asked where you were not what... What? Cheeses? I like cheeses. They're everywhere. There's so many this time. Yeah, that's what I just said. You're repeating me! Is there an echo in the building? Okay. Yeah, leave it to me. I'll get to you! I went out to far? Whatever! You're the one that wanted me to go get cotton candy. I'm pretty sure that's why I was driving that semi. 'Cause that's what you usually drive to get to store with, is a semi 'cause you need cotton candy right? (laughs) I think that's what it is.




That's totally what it is. Alright, Survived. Oh I see, get more stars, the more kills, and more jumps over stuff... Okay cool. Oh tap a bag to loot? Yes! Get some more junk in my trunk. Gotta get those upgrades! Yeah! No, I'm not gonna watch a video! I got bills to pay, yo. I can't be taking time to watch that. What kinda business is this? Oh boy. Alright, moving on to the next level looks like. Looks like level 2. Road to run. Helen should be safer at Dad's. Keep moving, stay focused and if any of those things get near, put them down. Well, I'm an expert at that. I know what to do with zombies. I played a lot of zombie games in my life, you guys, so believe me.Download dead trigger 2 mod apk  latest version 2019 I know what to do when I meet a zombie. Alright, here we go baby! Who wants some? You want some? You gonna get some! Here it is, here it is. Wait, wait, wait, I better conserve my ammo. I always get really excited because I want to blast them, master blaster, but I also want to survive the level and to survive the level it's a lot easier if you conserve your ammo in case a big hoard pops up. 'Cause you never know when that might happen. You guys would be surprised at how often that happens in life. You guys should let me know how many times you've encountered giant hoards of zombies. (laughs) Alright, give me some more ammo baby! Yeah. Oh. Oh boy, oh boy. That's a lot of... Okay I'm gonna have to take you down! Woohoohoo! Woah, That was close. That was close. That was close.




I got so close to him, he drooled in my non-existent ears. Ahhh! (laughs) Zombie drool is the grossest in the world. You know what they say? Apples rule and zombies drool. Yes! I did get close enough. Alright, I'm sitting pretty good. I've almost got 20 bullets overall. Whoa, okay now there just ri-- See? I don't like it when they rise up like that, because you don't know where they're coming from. Oh man, I love this game. It's so creepy. The graphics are awesome too. Loving it so far, guys. Have you played this one yet? How far are you? Oh boy, boy boy boy boy boy boy (yelling) Get the weapons? Yeah! Oh man, now I'm sittin' real pretty. Time to blast some zombie folks. Yeah, 30 bullets. I got bullets to spare, yo. Bap! Bap! Zombie killing is my business and business is cool. Hey, where you going? Boom. (laughs) Took him down. Bap! Yeah! Oh man, so much fun. Oh! Oh! Oh that one didn't, Whoa! What, that one needed to take two bullets already? Oh jeez! I don't like that. These things just get tougher and tougher and tougher. James. Jamesy James. Jimmy James James.




Let's get you inside okay? Okay. Okay. Why are you gonna eat Grandpa? Hey. Put Maggie on. Oh! So Maggie's my little kid. You can say it. Yeah, a zombie ate it. A zombie ate the entire truck. Sorry kid. Uh huh. Yeah, I'm making my way buddy! Yeah. Aww, that's sweet. Well that was a lot happier interaction than I expected, which means that probably later on down the road it's gonna get a lot darker. (laughs) I mean, it is a zombie game so. Ya know. Woo doggie! One Star? Alright! Well, I mean, I get-- It's okay, I get a little excited because, ya know, one star is better than no stars. And one star means at least I beat the level, right? Alright, let's get that loot! Woo! 50 silvers with a skull on it. That's scary. Oooooh, parts! I wanna see what's in there, yeah! Put some junk in the trunk. What, what! Oh yeah, got enough for them upgrades. Yeah baby! Woo, yeah! Lot's of junk in that trunk.


Lot's of junk I can use to upgrade, yeah! Better pistols. Better brutes. Brute double? Mine. Oh yeah! The damage is rising and you can't stop it. (laughs) Here we go. Round 3 bring it on. Into the hay we go. (laughs) Let's just change the name to "Into the hay". (laughs) Would be a much different game, I think. I think at that point, the giant hay bales would have to come to life and attack you, 'cause otherwise it would be a pretty boring game. What you scream about zombie? What you got to scream about? Look at all this hay. Are you screaming because you're mad there's hay, or you screaming because you're happy there's hay? Maybe that's what zombies eat in this game.




Man, wouldn't that be a twist ending. I'm running through all these zombie hoards killing things and I have to shoot them and then it turns out that they're not so bad in the end. That they really just wanted to eat hay bales, and I'm just a big jerk running through, killing them all. I kinda love that twist actually. (laughs) Bap! Ooh wee, I love the smell of exploding zombies in the morning. Miss me, miss me, now you gotta kiss me. Actually don't do that. Do not kiss me. I do not need zombies kissing on me. That's weird. Ooo, ahh! Boy, that was close. Boy that was really close.


Yeah! Taking 'em all down! Oh yeah, I got some more for you buddy. Boom. Move, get out, whoa! That was close. That was really close. Oh almost there, almost there. Oh yeah! A few more bullets left for you. Oh, oh. Big hoard coming up, yes. Oh! Took 'em down. And, boom, on to the house. Whoa, what's this? Is this where I'm supposed to be? Are you guys at the house? Why's it take you so long to talk? Okay, what do we wanna do then? Why? That's a terrible idea. Oh the teddy. I see, I see. That makes a lot more sense. (laughs) What? Not dying in the zombie apocalypse? Well get better! There's no excuses. You gotta survive! (laughs) Alright, well I still haven't found the family yet. Whoa this is cool. I'm playing the daily challenge. Okay, so this isn't part of the story. Whoa! I just blew up a whole hoard of zombies with one shot.

That was awesome. Oh my goodness. Oh wait, wait, wait. Whoa! Exploding zombies everywhere! I love it! Love this gun. How do I get this gun? Oh! (laughs) That was like eight zombies at once. That was awesome. Oh, here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Oh! Ooh hoo, that was close. Alright, alright, alright. I don't know what the daily challenge is. I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. Just not dying I'm assuming. Ah! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. So far. Come on, reload, reload. Come on! Gotta get all those bullets in there. Oh yeah, oh yeah. Boom! Oh, whoa! Ah! That's so many zombies! Whoa I cannot believe I actually made it through there! That is insane. That was insane. I'm pretty sure these zombies don't like hay. I'm pretty sure they like little apples.

They wanna eat my little apple brains and I don't like it. Whoa! Whoa, whoa, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. I shot that first one but it didn't kill the ones behind it. That's not good. Alright, alright. Oh yeah, take 'em down. Down, down, chase brown. Here we go. Boom! Oh no, no, no, yes! More bullets. That's what ya get. More bullets for the butt. Yeah, shootin' zombie butts, oh no, they're running at me. Oh, they're running at me now. Oh crap, crap, crap, crap. The zombies have evolved. Ah! Boom! (laughs) Baby that was awesome. Alright, alright, alright. Feelin' pretty good. Feelin' pretty good. Got 63 kills.

That's pretty insane. Oh ya, get that- what! It didn't kill her! No! No don't eat me! Ooooooh! Oh gross! That's not what's inside apples, I'm gonna tell ya that right now, guys. This game lies. (laughs) Alright well, I finally got eaten. Download dead trigger 2 mod apk  latest version 2019 Boom 30 kills! Give me some of those upgrades! Yeah! More junk in the trunk baby! Alright guys. Well, so far, Into the Dead 2 pretty awesome. Let me know if you want me to keep playing, okay guys?


Also read:

KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 4.8.8.12478.GP Apk + Mod for Android


GB Instagram apk download 1.60 [Latest] Version on midcoder.com

Download

Dead Trigger 2

Click here 👎 to Download.


Post a Comment

0 Comments